SEO Training: Courses, Workshops & 1-to-1's in Hertfordshire & UK
Dimmock Web Marketing provide SEO training courses to businesses throughout Hertfordshire, the home counties (including London) and the UK. Regardless of your current level of SEO expertise or experience, we can help you and your staff stay ahead of the SEO curve.
Are you an experienced SEO (search engine optimiser) looking for an advanced SEO refresher course, with advice and insight into Google’s Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird or Pigeon algorithm updates?
Is your small business website ranking on page 2 or 3 (or further) of Google and you need beginner search engine optimisation training to get you kick-started?
Are you starting your own business and need to learn SEO from scratch or gain proven advice to give your new company the online exposure it needs?
Do you run an SEO department or are responsible for in-house corporate SEO strategy and need help organising training for new organic search staff?
SEO is an ongoing process that takes time, effort and commitment. Google and Microsoft Bing have become far more effective in the way they crawl, understand and rank websites.
Now, a holistic approach to SEO is required. Google’s move from “strings to things” is great news for business owners, IF they know how to transfer their offline knowledge and company assets online.
Putting it directly – SEO techniques and mind-sets that worked before just won’t cut it anymore with search engines. Google’s clean up of their search engine ranking pages (SERPs), targeting shady and black hat practices, has hurt business websites throughout the online world, often through no fault of their own – so don’t be one of them.
SEO Training Packages, Customised To Your Specific SEO Needs
Our SEO Training Packages cover every facet of business SEO education, from beginner SEO Basics to algorithm updates and adapting your business to the new semantic web. Our training is tailored to help you improve your level of understanding and expertise.
- Training sessions can be provided to individuals (1 to 1) or via instructor-led groups
- SEO course materials and guides are provided, dependent on training type
- Real-life SEO examples used to back-up theory, to ensure training is as effective as possible
- Delivered on-site at client’s premises or at our offices
- Customised SEO training for beginners, intermediates or advanced professionals
So what type of business models can our SEO training classes and workshops help? Start-Ups, Small Businesses, Established Companies, Corporate Organisations, Retail Shops, Online eCommerce, Multi-Location Businesses, Niche Market Product or Service Expansions
"SEO Basics for Beginners" Training Courses & Workshops
Common SEO basics and beginner training topics we teach include:
- What is SEO? - Myths, Misunderstandings, Misconceptions & Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- DIY SEO – Developing a Small Business SEO strategy, Getting started with Title Tags, Meta Descriptions & Headings, Attracting Quality Links from Other Websites & Adopting Effective SEO Processes
- Ongoing SEO help, advice and guidance - Via telephone, Skype and email, suited to your timescales and budget
- Scheduled SEO Question & Answer Sessions – Overcoming specific SEO challenges, Niche Business Website SEO Feedback and “Fly-on-the-wall” SEO Company Insight
Intermediate & Advanced SEO Training Courses & Workshops
Intermediate & Advanced SEO training topics we teach include:
- SEO Audits – what they are, how to carry them out and what to look for
- Keyword Topic Research – how to conduct keyword topic analysis
- Creating Engaging Copy – keyword focused page text & writing web pages that convert
- Content Marketing – what it is, creating a strategy, editorial calendars and follow through
- Directory Citations and Submission – writing entries, profiles and citation best-practices
- Local Search Marketing Strategy – learn how to dominate your local town or county online
- Advanced SEO Implementation – sitemap.xml, robots.txt, rel=canonical, duplicate content and common pitfall work-arounds
- eCommerce SEO – effective ways to market your online store
- Google Penalties – Penguin, Panda & Hummingbird penalty avoidance, algorithm filters, manual re-considerations and recovery
- Google+ Business Page Optimisation - Author posting, developing a strategy and ongoing community engagement
- Google Authorship – what it is, how to implement and what it means for you as a publisher
The Semantic Web - What Does It Mean For Your Business?
To improve search results, online authority and trust, Google is developing a system for connecting people, places and things (called the Knowledge Graph) that includes a database of over 570 million references and 18 billion cross-references. But what does this mean for your business?
Our “semantic web for businesses” training includes:
- Understanding entities, identities and Google's Knowledge Graph
- Why Google has evolved from “keyword strings to things”
- Online resources and systems that help Google identify you and your business
- How to become an online subject-matter authority in your specialist niche or market-place
To find out more or book an SEO training session, please contact us today to discuss your needs – we’re here to help!
Did you know we also provided social media training, either at your premises or inhouse here at DWM? Book social media and SEO training at the same time and gain valuable insight into how the two can work together to help you generate more leads and sales online.