SEO Audits & Evaluations Hertfordshire - Why is your website not performing well in Google?
If your website pages aren't performing in Google, our SEO healthcheck can help!
Which SEO audits do we provide?
Dimmock Web Marketing provide SEO audits and evaluations - an essential review and healthcheck of how your website's pages are performing in Google's search engine ranking pages. Our audits include:
SEO Audit and Evaluation Report - Existing Websites
Aimed at existing website owners, our SEO Audit and Evaluation Report provides a full assessment of how well optimised your website is. We review various site-wide, on-page and off-page elements and your pages' current online performance within search engines and online directories. Our audits can also be used to assess the current SEO and search engine status of key online competitors - critical in today's online market-place:
- Search engine rankings
- Competition analysis
- Website analysis including traffic conversion strategy
- Semantic keyword term analysis and targeting
- Backlinks and directory citation review
- Meta titles and descriptions
- Website indexation
- Webmaster Tools audit including manual spam penalties
- Susceptibility to Google's Penguin, Panda and Pigeon algorithmic penalties
- Technical SEO including canonical, nofollow/follow and index/noindex
- Website download speed and mobile friendliness
- Suggestions for SEO improvements and new measures that should be taken
- A larger "online profile" audit is available including social media and UX analysis - contact us for details
Customised Website SEO Report - New or Existing Websites
Aimed at businesses looking to establish a new website or re-design or replace an existing website, our Customised Website SEO Report includes a detailed, page-by-page breakdown of SEO recommendations and components to incorporate into website design to achieve high search engine rankings. This report is provided upon completion of our comprehensive keyword research service. This can also be used in conjunction with our website usability and navigation recommendations for brand new websites.
To ensure your website is optimised for search engine success and to get us working on helping you achieve high search engine rankings, contact us now to get started.
Website Analysis Reports - how they help your business
The success of your website depends largely on three factors; SEO, off-page "authority" (commonly known as "inbound links") and user experience.
We assess user experience in our website usability auditing service - a detailed, documented analysis of your websites' navigational structure and persuasion architecture. Within this report we suggest conversation rate optimisation (CRO) and "user-journey" recommendations.
We also provide an online Competition Analysis Report, which includes:
- Competitive website ranking
- Website analysis including search engine indexation
- Usability assessment including calls to action and visitor conversion best-practices
- Existing SEO review
- Backlink and directory citation analysis
- Social Media analysis
- Existing online "authority" rating
With our website analysis service not only do you find out how well your own website is performing and receiving recommendations, you find out how your competitors have become successful and learn how to emulate their success.
Contact Us to discuss which of our SEO reports or website analysis reports is most appropriate for your business: we’ll help you be found, be understood and get results online.